Please pray for Ana. Her step-dad is fighting for her custody again...along with her siblings. This is the same man who has raped her in the past. The hearing is today. We need a miracle for these kids. DIF is listening to the dad and ignoring her testimony. I'll keep you posted.
A huge praise! Last spring we found out about very young girls who are prostituted at an agricultural trucking spot several hours away. Lily has taken this matter to prayer since last spring. Ed and Rosa has been desperate to make a connection in this town. Well, last week we heard from an 18 yr. old young man who wants to work at Lily for a few months. Ed and Rosa were excited to find out that he was from this town that they had been praying for. The best part is that his pastor called to give references for him...and this pastor said that the Lord has recently laid it upon his heart to begin an orphanage for these young girls to rescue them from the prostitution. He never knew that this was exactly what we have been praying about. So, Ed and Rosa are doing all they can to assist him to begin this orphanage. His biggest hurdle right now is renting a place for the children to stay at. So, this is a praise as well as a request. I will keep you posted on this latest miracle!
Alex has been working on my computer and I should know if it is salvagable by tomorrow. If it can be fixed...then I can post pics again! In the meanwhile I can at least convey verbally what is happening.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the update Linda, I'll definately be praying for Ana and her siblings. They're great kids and we certainly don't want them back in harms way. Keep up the good work and have a great Sunday.
Post a Comment