It sounds like the courts will let Ana and her sibling group stay at Lily. Thank you, Jesus! Nothing is definite, but this is how things are leaning. Please keep praying about this.
Mama and Papa announced today that they will be renewing their wedding vows on Tuesday evening! Everyone here is SO excited! Rosa asked Gary to walk her down the aisle and he is honored to do this. Sounds like a very special evening to me! I'll be sure to take many pics!!!
I have not heard anything about my poor computer. I don't think 'no news is good news' works in Mexico. No bueno...
This morning in devotions Papa reminded us of the importance to depend on God for everything. He said it is easy for them to totally depend on God because there is no way he could make things happen. The unfortunate thing is that in the states, we have a way of taking care of things. We are so self-sufficient and not God-dependent. Shame on us. My prayer life has been challenged here...and it is good.
I hope it is an encouragement to you that I am still taking tons of pics. They will just be posted at another time. I have no idea why things have happened as they have...but I trust my God and His sovereignity!
There are some very major decisions being made down here regarding adoptions and I ask for your prayers. We need wisdom regarding some issues.
Today the children enjoyed a day of rest and relaxation...after their chores. I love the weekends because there is more laughter and time for talks. Some of the children are almost fighting for my time and I am fearing that they are thinking that if they 'win me over', they will be able to get adopted. I sense that another explanation needs to be made to all the children that God is directing this and I am just His servant.
Gary and I had a good time listening to Ed and Rosa's dreams for Lily and help them do some long range planning. God is blessing and they are praying for more workers. Right now there is need for more housing for the staff. They would like to put up several 2 bedroom houses in the back where the orchard is now. Another bus will soon be needed to replace the main bus and they are also hoping to set up a medical 'clinic' for Dr.'s and Dentists to visit and help the children at Lily and other orphanages. These are a few of the things we discussed. Please help us pray about these needs. We serve a BIG God and I am excited to see what He has in store!
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment