The countdown! 3 Days!!!
Sara
This is what your floor would look like with 117 children! Oh my!
A tearful Andrea. A big hug and kiss helped! Soon, the Lord willing, Mark and Chandra...you will be taking over!
The ride home after a soccer victory! John was proud to ride with them!
Javier...a happy coach!
They won 14-1! Yippee!!!
A oh-so-cute Alondra!
Daniella...a great goalie!
Lorena and Alan
One sweet soccer player...Vicki!
Everyone loves babies! The Kentucy girls were no exception!
ME sneaking chocolate out of Milli's purse! Caught ya!
Hey ya'll...here is a pic of the girls with their new uniforms from Kentucky!
Lorena (Kentucky girls don't handle chilly weather well. It was in the mid 60's. ;)
A very wet soccer court!
The dinner line-up!
The boys are having fun!
We've got rain...and lots of it! The dry earth is soaking it all in. Father, may my heart soak in every drop of you!
Tia Christie chatting on the phone!
Maria Elena and Hosea
Never again will I be discouraged with my small laundry pile! Oh my goodness!!!
Thank you, Brenda Hernandez!!! You should have been here to see his face light up!
John repairing our door.
Hosea
Me and Brenda
Tia Selsa and Esayla
Alan and Felipe
Oscar, Belem, Lorena and Javier
Belem and me! It was a beautiful evening and the sky was so beautiful!
Maggie and Javier
Johana and Oscar
Elvida, Julieta and Melissa
Vicki
Tia Christi and Nayelli
Milli, Jazmine and Lizeth
Beans and bread for supper. Yum!
Last evening I received word that my son's dog,Kobi, was hit by a car and died. I cried and prayed and cried and prayed. This is a great loss for my son and it has been painful for our family. We don't know how this will fit in God's plan for our lives, but we trust Him! As a mom, you'd much rather the painful events happen to you and not your children. Last night the Lord reminded me of how much He suffered watching His son die on a cross. I can't imagine. Why do we so quickly forget the agony of Jesus, God's precious Son, paying the penality of our sin? We go on with our lives and take so much for granted. Thank you, God, for this precious reminder. Not only did Jesus suffer...but Your pain was felt much deeper. I understand more about that today. The song, Blessed Be Your Name, (which is probably my favorite song) has been going through my mind today. In the past 24 hours we have 'walked through the desert place'. Still, our hearts will choose to say, Lord blessed be Your Name!"
This morning, my good friend, Barbara Hernandez, flew back to Texas. How I love this gal! She is passionately sold out to God and her life shows it! She just led a friend to the Lord last week by her zeal! It was no surprise.
We had a day of rain...and more rain. How refreshing. God does pour out his blessings in the parched land.
Mama, Papa and Brenda are so excited about their trip to Guatamala. They visited an orphanage there and were truly blessed. Now they are excited to see how they can implement some of their ideas here at the casa. I am excited too, after hearing about all of this! God is working!!!
The children are enjoying Sid, John, Milli, Lorena and Mary Ellen. It is actually making the time go by more quickly until the Michigan group comes! How fun! I love seeing the smiles on the children's faces and hearing the giggles as they play with the Americanos!. What a blessing it is to everyone!
Fred, are you still out there or have your kids tied you up and stuck you in the basement! Ahhh...maybe you don't read the blog anymore since your Lily kids are now in your home! No se!
Hugs from Lily tonight!
An interview...
a
4 comments:
Andrea's tears make me cry :( However, I did crack a smile at the picture of Lauren in her hat...haha. A 60 degree day right now would have me in just a T-Shirt. Sending our love and prayers to all of you!
Just to fill you in on Fred's status- Barb's gone and he can't remember how to get on the blog. Don't tell him I told you though. Andrea just wants her grandpa, that's the problem. Get her up here and that will take care of everything. Please say "hi" to the Kentucky crew and give my love to my kids. Wish I could do it in person.
Hello... am trusting (more each day) this will work, had to set new pass word, Thanks Rog, YES !! I still read the blog and I miss evryone, especially my wife, and enjoy the pics emenselly. The kids have grown sooo much, am surprised I still recognize them, but the kids sre at my side and we watch and read them together, it amuses me that sometimes they argue as to who it is...lol. Keep up the good job Linda,we may not answer, but we sure do read and smile and laugh and even share a tear now and then. Give Ruby a BIG hug from me. Fred
OCS had a day off from school on Friday so Fred put 3 Mexican boys to work. When I went to pick up Beto at supper, they were still going strong and Fred could hardly move! Pizza and birthday cake for Boni may have revived him a bit. ;)
Thanks so much for the pictures and videos. We watch them together too.
Post a Comment