Tuesday, October 6, 2009
A couple videos!
Irwing is reading about love...
Hey Martha...you won't have to teach him how to wipe down the table! =)
Siblings! Silvia took a piece of Lupita's candy...and it was recovered successfully!
I've got some great pics to post tomorrow when I have more time. HAH! Anyway, I've got to tell you about my road trip to Chihuahua. We just started to head down the main road (Belem and I) when we saw something laying across our lane (took up half the lane). At first I thought a huge dog was hit and it put it's head up and was looking around. Then, as we got closer we both gasped at the same time. It was a real live leopard!!! He was just soaking up the sun...and enjoying the morning! Apparently he was an escapee from the local zoo. Don't think they have caught him yet. Walking back and forth to the main campus might be a bit scarey.
I've got a miracle to share with you tomorrow with pics! Hasta manana!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The video of Julian wiping down the tables brought me to tears. Wish I was there
Linda, please give Alondra a big hug for me every day and tell her I miss her and she is beautiful:)
"Holy Cow"....comment when the boys saw how much Julian had grown! ;)
Post a Comment