Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Refreshed Mama & Papa!!!

I just got off the phone with Ed and Rosa. They both seem 20 years younger...full of laughter and giggles. Rosa said the last three days, especially, were very relaxing and just what they needed. It sounds like it took them a week to be able to unwind and enjoy the last couple of days. We have such an awesome God who renews and refreshes His weary soldiers.

They couldn't believe our plight but were thankful we haven't thrown in the towel and are flying down on Tuesday. Rosa said that Satan has been fighting fiercly...and Ed said they have witnessed it even today as they flew back.

I don't know why it is so easy to take off my army boots and slip into my flip-flops. I am on duty...in a war. It's time to take up my sword and fight like a warrior...and get down on my knees even more...in the trenches.

No comments: