The sweet and lovely Leslie and her charming brother, Angel.
A sweet Marta who won't quit smiling!
Jesus (we call him Chewy). We all love him. He is a riot!!!
Kati and Armondo with their new friend
Erika with a beautiful smile.
Ramon and Marta
Michigan bound teens...very soon!
Ramon, Angel, Niko and Maggie looking at the Chihuahua map on Tio Gary's shirt.
Kati and Armondo have been here only about 1 1/2 weeks. They have an older brother who watches out for them. Their single mom works long hours and needs a safe place for her children.
OK...we can do our computer from our casa! Yippee!!! No more stressful time constraints in Aldama with 5-15 kids waiting for me. Here are a few more pic's I wanted to get out.
1 comment:
First of all, who is Jack White?
I LOVE your pictures and am so thankful that you have internet access at the house. How cool! You guys are such go-getters. Your picture of Chewy reminded me of my "first last day" at the orphanage when I was seeing off the kids in the morning. He kept reminding me of the fact that I was leaving and saying "Que bueno, que bueno!" over and over again and clasping his hands together, smiling- clearly trying to mess with me. He is such a character. And your picture of Jaqueline reminds me of another picture that Mary Ellen has of her with tons of dirt on her face. She has no fear. (You're right, she is the cutest.) Oh, I'm sitting downstairs by myself and laughed outloud (and even shed a few tears which always happens when I think something's super funny) when I read what happened with little Brenda at the park. I can totally picture that. And it's true, she can speak 9,752 words per minutes. Hang in there with the water situation. You guys are troopers. Please, just don't get any kind of stomach bug! Mary Ellen and I dealt with that a couple times and not having a toilet nearby would be bad...is that too much info? Use hand sanitizer constantly. :) Okay, time for bed. Thanks for the update. Praying for you.
Post a Comment