Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Video Time!!! enjoy
Papa declaring his love for Rosa
Jovana rolling out tortillas
Mama's babies!
Dawn...grab a Kleenex and watch this!
A first pimple for Briza...
Brisa and her Tio
A very hungry new boy. I was there when his Grandma and Grandpa 'dropped him off' at the orphanage. It is very typical for a new child to eat like there is no more tomorrow. Quite often they never knew if there would be another meal...so they would gorge themselves. This video clip is funny and sad at the same time. This little guy will have meals every day while he is at Lily!
Sid was showing her how to shoot a rubberband! Very funny!
Julian
You would never know she is the little Adriana!
Great music!
boy time...
Tonito
Sergio should really open up a pizzaria!
Lovely Leslie rolling out tortillas!
Jose and his Mama...Martha
Julian breakdancing! Just for you, my sweet friends at Dallas!
Brenda and Dawn!
I have emptied my treasures for you, my friends. I'm looking forward to May and June when I can post more for you once again. In the meanwhile, if there is news or more pics available...I'll get them on the blog for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
those truly are treasures! thank you linda... my heart is breaking, man i love those kids!
Post a Comment