Thursday, March 11, 2010

Laundry is done...more pics!


Felipe, Ewing and Arturo




At the end of the 'hug-line'I felt something scratching at my leg. Mama's dog wanted a hug too!




A happy Papa washing dishes his first day back!




Alan enjoying a frozen fruit bar




A broken heart. She was worried that she hadn't heard from her mom. These kids carry such heavy burdens. Please remember them in your prayers!




Victor wanted me to take his pic by the new pathfinder so I wouldn't forget him!




Ana is growing up!




...and very pretty!




My silly Silvia!




Erwing and Lupita




Rice and Broccoli...a yummy meal!




The leaves were coming out! Yea for spring!




Mama and Papa arriving home from Dallas





A warm welcome home!!!




Jose




Neal...the "sticks" are blooming!




Brothers...Luis and Rosaleo




A beautiful Lorena




The only way to keep warm...bury yourself deep in the sleeping bag. Remember, Dawn???




Beatrice enjoying a special Wednesday night meal of spaghetti and donated pizza!




Little girls cleaning a BIG kitchen!






Arturo and me just after he surrendered his life to Jesus! A very special moment!




Briza in her PJ's! How cute!




Gary's snack...a huge bag of popcorn I found at the market. It lasted for most our visit!




A pic of one of the windows in our room. Notice the lack of caulking and daylight between the window and the wall! There was a breeze...




A chilly morning!




Andrea and her tio!




A very cute Gabby!




Little Tonito and his old shoes. Thankfully we found a new pair for him.




His socks were a 'little bit' big but at least they were clean!




The staff enjoying the lasagna dinner Gary and I made for them. By the way, Keith and Becky...Belem was a great help in preparing this!






A yummy meal.




Cactus...13 kilos to be exact!




Rog...(remember...5/3 Bank!)




Lorena and her tio




FRUIT!!! Thanks Rhonda for the goodies!








Tortilla assembly line!




Tortilla's anyone?




Nico watching the kitchen help from the outside broken window. Thanks, Sid, for replacing it!




Javier and Belem...bro and sis at heart!




So fun to be around!




No kissy stuff for Samuel!




Belem agrees!





Javier enjoying a late meal.




Rice and cilantro




Chicken stew! Yummmm!




My market shopping partner...Belem!




Bary and Belem loading up at donation distribution center.




Vicki and Marcela...great friends!




Grandma enjoying the shawl that was donated from the Rothbury church!




Chewy...the official 'door closer'.




One left on the bus...a stow-a-way!




Wienie heaven! oh my


It's hard to leave Lily. But, I am where the Lord wants me now. Gary and I have finished the book, The Forgotten God and it has rocked our world. The Comfortor has become such a tremendous force in our lives and we are excited to see what the Holy Spirit has in store for us! Each day is an adventure...whether we are in Michigan or Mexico! We are asking Him to lead us and guide us ...and to bring people in our lives that we can impact for His Kingdom! We want people to see us and say, "The Lord, He is God!" That is my thought whenever I am around Mama and Papa...and I am asking the same for us!

Lots more pics to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics and I'm glad you ended with "lots more pics to come". Just so you know, Fred is taking care of my tab so don't hesitate to put more on soon...sky's the limit...he's loaded.

Gary and Linda Beggs said...

Always knew he was loaded...but wasn't thinking about money! :)