Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Here are the pics you've waited for!


A crazy Silvia and her candied apple lips!




After the girls soccer game.




Tia Lidia...I love her spunk!!!




Lupita!




Lorena's yogurt tongue!




She ate every bit of that candied apple!




Peek-a-boo Ramon!




Lucinda




Jackie...and her red tongue...




and crazy shoes...




what a gal!




Jazmine




Pablo




Sergio through a window!




Jazmine giving the puppy some water.




Ramon standing up at the counter! He is making such progress!




Jose and his kissable cheeks!




A bite of love!




Angel is so handsome!




Fabiola




Nancy is such a beautiful girl!




Vicki and Marcela!




Jazmine




A grown up Ruby!




A handsome Juan




Felipe...love this boy!




A spunky Adriana




...and a sweet Adriana!




Arturo...experiencing the joy of the LORD!




Elioseo...what a great kid!




Tia Lidia made candied apples for each child. She loves the kids so much!




Working on homework outside




Desert splendor




Walking up the road to the girls dorm...




The harsh beauty of the desert




dandelions




Pablo




Samuel




What a Creator!




Spring blossoms!




Looking for trash treasures.




last minute homework for Silvia!




Julian with his PJ's on! Soooo cute!




Belem and Leslie serving breakfast





Leslie pouring milk...




Andrea...Cielo...and Briza. Mark...are you lookin'????




Lizeth!




Jazmine


We're back in Michigan...in our bodies. In our hearts we never left Lily. Sure do miss the children, the noise, the hugs, the laughter...but not the scrambled eggs with tuna! I am facing an ernormous pile of laundry, need to get some groceries and it's OK...because I'm heading back in April! Hopefully I'll have a new computer by then so the blog will be up. Am praying for a new aircard as well. God is in control of all of this!

I'm hoping that I'll have time to do more pics during the next few days. Tonight I chose the blog over laundry. =) Hopefully I can get both done tomorrow! Thanks for waiting.

3 comments:

Debdools said...

Thank you for sharing these lovely faces!!!!

Anonymous said...

Is the laundry done yet? Sure could use some more pics. Thanks and welcome home.

Lauren Taylor said...

thanks linda!!!!! i particularly loved to see jackie in those fancy shoes, playing dress up like a normal little girl should. :) maybe that'll be a project of mine-to gather some fun dress up things and find neat chest to keep them in for the girls. and ruby...i can't believe how grown up she looks!! i'm so glad you get to go back in april! can i go with you? i wish!