Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Good News!

This past weekend was a huge turning point for Ramon. He was brought out of the drug induced coma, he is smiling and now able to go for rides in the wheel chair. Rosa has been taking him on tours throughout the hospital floor and he is becoming a favorite. He is scheduled for another surgery possibly this Friday or Monday, so I'll keep you posted. Rosa and Ed are very encouraged with his progress!

Tomorrow I will be flying down to Lily with Teena, a member of our team that is coming early to help with misc. things. Please help me pray about getting my aircard reactivated. That will help tremendously with this blog. I am hoping we'll be up and running by the weekend with pics of those beautiful children!

3 comments:

Merm's blog said...

I like the new look. :) SO excited for you and am praying...
love, love, love you!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU JESUS!!

Lauren Taylor said...

i love seeing johana's beautiful face on your page. :) praying for ramon and that air card!