Saturday, June 7, 2014

A good day!

A few pics of Chihuahua...cool statue of police officer holding a child. Our lunch at Kentucky Fried Chicken (Mexican style/flavors, Christie and Randi and my sweet visitors. Tia Lidia came over to visit. I LOVE this lady. She is such a godly woman and so humble. My spirit was refreshed by her company and the friends that came with her. Today has been good. Christie and Randi flew in this afternoon...the first of the group. The rest of the team arrives tomorrow afternoon, the Lord willing. Please be in prayer for the team that is driving regarding the border crossing. It can be difficult or easy. just depends on the crew at the border. We were able to run MANY errands and accomplish much for the team. I was ready to go to bed early when Pedro came up to spray for bugs. (Of course I was glad to postpone sleep for this!!!) We finally purchased all the necessary things this afternoon and tonight it happened! The entire building is completely sprayed down. I am soooo thankful! However, I have been warned that the bugs will come out in the next few hours because they don't like the spray. This part is NOT good. But 2 giant wolf spiders and one tarantula are now deceased. They came out to protest. When i saw the last wolf spider i screamed for help. Boni came in the room. Unfortunately he does not like spiders either. We both ended up running out of the room screaming and a teen girl came over and killed it with her flip flop. Amazing. However, tomorrow night I am hoping to NOT experience bugs running across my body as I try to sleep. That will be good. Mark Riley always said to leave Lily better than when you arrived. This time, I am concentrating on the eternal spectrum. God has given me MANY opportunities to share Jesus Christ; from the hardware vendor to the most troubled teen. It has been amazing. When I leave Lily there will be no regrets.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glade to see Randi and Christie arrived no troubles. GOD is good. Praying for group travel and ministry today. God bless you all.