Saturday, June 26, 2010
It's Video Time from Lily!
Nohema does great eyebrow dances! How I love her!
Samuel tried his best to make his eyebrows dance...but he ended up jumping instead to get the same effect! We always have fun at Lily!
The multi-talented Sergio!!!
Nohema with her dancing eyebrows and Sergio with his dancing nostrils. MEXICO...You've Got Talent!!!!
A great game!
Oliver on the guitar. I brought this old broken guitar down to Lily in January, but he has really taken to it and is awesome. I'm praying for a nicer guitar to bring to him next January! He is very gifted in music and I'd like to encourage this gift he has!
Watching the Mexico play in the World Cup!
Mexico scores!
Ahhh...Antonio!
Almost!!!!
Houston...we have a successful touch-down!
Briza and Cielo after ice-cream! Mark and Chandra...you might want to watch the sugar intake!!!! =)
Well, I will have to wait until the Michigan team arrives home from Lily since the mobile uploads didn't make it. Hopefully by the middle of the week I'll have more stories and pics.
The Michigan team is on their way home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment