Jackie and her bro Tonito.
Oh Tonito!
What a handsome boy!
The boys were handsome and HOT!
The church gym was ready for VBS
The children´s praise service is always fun!
More Andrea faces...
Baby April on the way to church.
A new Abulardo & his sister.
Armonda loves to tease me!
The cleaning ladies ! (Jackie & Andrea just before church.)
A super full busload going to church on a hot day. Gary...notice the boys are still standing & giving the girls a seat. You taught them well, my Prince!
Andrea
Bonita Cielo!
Julian all spiffed up for church!
Belem & April watching ´My Fair Lady`
Actually...all the kids loved it!
Even the older ones!!!
Marta...this pic is for you. Jovan!
The marble master!
Nico taking a tricycle for a spin.
Tonito, Sergio & Karely...the kids love Sergio!
Sergio & Jovan
The new girls dorm cleaning crew returns!
Silvia & Maggie...hard little workers!
You can tell by their toes!!!
Leonardo is back!
Esther is not only a great cook but a master shoe-lacer as well.
Juan Diego the cutie pie!
A nice TV has been donated since we were there last. Thank you!
Nico sq2uirted his gun in my direction 2 times too many. No more squirt gun.
Johana with her aunt and niece
Jackie
Papaya anyone?
Fabiola said she doesn´t want to see papayas or bananas for awhile! Quite often the donated fruit is past it´s peak.
Nohema...cleaning on her day off.
Lots of game time!
Some would gather money
Along the path of life,
Some would gather roses,
And rest from worldly strife;
But I would gather children
From among the thorns of sin,
I would seek a brownish curl,
And a freckled, toothless grin.
For money cannot enter
In that land of endless day,
And roses that are gathered
Soon will wilt along the way.
But, oh, the laughing children,
As I cross the sunset sea,
And the gates swing wide to heaven
I can take them there with me!
-Author Unknown
AMEN!
The internet cafe is closing in a few minutes...did all I can for today. Manana!!!
3 comments:
Oh Linda....
I'm soo homesick. It's funny how we have Martha's adoption final and I see all those pleading eyes...Isn't there any other families that would love to be blessed beyond comprehension. Martha & I are now arguing over who to bring here next. If only God would provide more homes.
And Chaundra....I would love to sneek that little april home with me, I was an april baby too! But Marta said "no she is too little and too much work..." I laughed so hysterically at her and she realized that the reverse was more true.
Thanks for the pictures.
Road trip anyone?
Well the answer to the last question...YES! I am definatly up for a road trip Christi! I am sure you and I of all people could figure out a way to get that baby in our back seat! haha... Silly Martha!
Antonio is as handsome as ever. All of the kids have grown so much and are changing. I feel like I need to get back there before they look completely different. But with all the growth and changing Andrea's silly faces are exactly the same. I have seen them all and love them!
Today is Monday Linda...I am going to spend alot of time in prayer today as you go to DIF. Please let the Riley's know we are praying for them too. My dad made it home safely...that was definatly a God thing. I think our girls definatly found a place in his heart...a big one! Thank you for all the sharing. Please continue when you can!
Thank you Linda for your big heart for God and Lily. Thank you for the blog. It is such a blessing. I prayed through your requests and that God will continue to bless your time in Mexico.
love
Post a Comment