Saturday, July 4, 2009
Videos just for YOU!!! Thanks for loving Lily!!!
LOVE THE MUSIC!!!
Jackie and Irwing dancing!!!
Ahhh...Andrea!
Getting rid of the lumps in the brownies! They turned out great! Good job Fabiola!
This one is for you Mark and Jean!!!
David Moul and Noema had a contest to see who chew a lime without puckering first!
How many girls can fit in a white van??? Think again!
More singing!
FBC at Lily!
Leslie's graduation
water park fun...Aaron Hepworth coming through!!!
Ramon spending the last few minutes with his friends before he heads back home.
a cute little guy...
Briza and Cielo...what talent!!!
Thanks TC Westside for the fiesta! The girls send their love!
The boys loved their party too. Thanks again, TC Westside!
Ramon...I know you weren't able to attend church the Sunday you were there...so I taped a song for you!
I have to tell you about my flight home. Leaving was tremendously hard...as you can imagine, but the Lord reminded me that I wasn't leaving my 'mission field'. As I was leaving Dallas, a lady sitting next to me commended on the book I was reading, Adopted for Life. She asked me what it was all about...and of course I shared about the book and my passion. Then she told me she was flying into Grand Rapids, Michigan to meet her blood-daughter...first time she has seen her in 17 years. She was very nervous and I was able to share with her about meeting my bloodmother. God also placed a man on the other side of her who had adopted 2 boys from South Korea many years ago. It was fun to realize that God had placed me on that flight at that exact moment to help her through the flight. I was able to see the 'reunion' in GR once we landed. Of course my eyes flooded with tears, but I know that I know that I know that adoption works...and God uses adoption "to place the lonely in families and give them joy"!
Many of you are asking God about the possibility of adoption. Keep praying! Once I hear from DIF that we have children available...I'll be able to advise you towards the next step and post the great news on the blog. There are millions of the orphans in the world who are dreaming of a forever home. Maybe you're the answer to one of their dreams.
All for Jesus...Linda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love these! Thanks Mexico Mama. :)
Post a Comment